Metacognitive assessment
Metacognition is the ability to think about
one's thinking.
Metacognitive skills enable students to regulate
their thinking and to become independent learners who can enhance their school
and life experiences. Students benefit from being able to solve problems
creatively, think analytically, communicate effectively, and collaborate with
others.
When students are metacognitive, they can take a
step back and observe their thinking. When using this approach, they might ask
themselves questions like these: What is the problem to be solved? How should I
solve the problem? How well am I doing? How well did I do? How can I do it
better the next time?
After writing the story and uploading it on the platform, the teacher
assessted them and give the opportunnity to students to rewrite the story and
include the mmissing elemets if necessary. This is the final result after
cheking their knowled After writing the story and uploading it on the platform,
the teacher assessed students and allow them to rewrite the story and include
the missing elements if necessary. This is the final result after checking
their knowledge about the unit.
This user manual was made by students. It was checked by the teacher,
and then, students added the missing components.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario